Skip to product information
1 of 1

Solar Being Jewelry

Pastel Pink Star Necklace

Pastel Pink Star Necklace

Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $15.00 USD
Sale Sold out

- 18k Gold Plated Components

- Adjustable Length

- Acrylic Beading

This necklace is handmade and features pink shades that are soft, muted, and delicate.

A pastel pink necklace can be a lovely addition to a variety of outfits, from casual daytime looks to more formal evening attire. It can add a pop of color to a neutral outfit or complement other pastel shades in your ensemble.

When wearing a pastel pink necklace, it's important to consider the neckline of your top or dress. A necklace that sits too high or too low on the neckline can detract from the overall look. Opt for a necklace length that complements the neckline, such as a choker-style necklace with a high neckline or a longer pendant-style necklace with a V-neck.

We offer 14 inches , 16 inches or 18 inches in length

18k gold plated refers to a type of jewelry or accessory that has a thin layer of 18-karat gold applied to the surface of another metal. The plating process involves using an electric current to bond the gold to the surface of the base metal, creating a durable and long-lasting finish that resembles solid gold.

The term "18k" refers to the purity of the gold used in the plating process. 18-karat gold is 75% pure gold, with the remaining 25% made up of other metals such as copper, silver, or zinc. This makes 18k gold a popular choice for jewelry as it is durable, resistant to tarnishing, and has a rich, warm color that is highly sought after.



View full details